Shares of NuZee, Inc. (NASDAQ:NUZE – Get Rating) traded up 1% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $1.06 and last traded at $1.01. 127 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 100% from the average session volume of 33,259 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.00.
The company has a market cap of $19.66 million, a PE ratio of -1.44 and a beta of -2.13. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $1.46 and a 200-day simple moving average of $2.37.
NuZee (NASDAQ:NUZE – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, May 12th. The company reported ($0.18) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The business had revenue of $0.72 million for the quarter. NuZee had a negative return on equity of 102.88% and a negative net margin of 461.63%.
NuZee Company Profile (NASDAQ:NUZE)
NuZee, Inc, a specialty coffee company, engages in the manufacture, packing, and sale of single serve coffee and tea bag-style coffee for coffee roasters and suppliers in North America and South Korea. The company provides its products under Coffee Blenders, Twin Peaks, and Pine Ranch brands. It serves retail and grocery customers, office, and hospitality sectors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NuZee (NUZE)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for NuZee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NuZee and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.