Österreichische Post AG (OTCMKTS:OSTIY – Get Rating) shares dropped 13.5% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $18.25 and last traded at $18.25. Approximately 100 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 57% from the average daily volume of 233 shares. The stock had previously closed at $21.10.
Separately, UBS Group downgraded shares of Österreichische Post from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Friday, April 29th.
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $18.88 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $20.47.
About Österreichische Post (OTCMKTS:OSTIY)
Österreichische Post AG, together with its subsidiaries, provides postal and parcel services in Austria, Turkey, Germany, and internationally. It operates in three divisions: Mail, Parcel & Logistics, and Retail & Bank. The Mail division engages in the collection, sorting, and delivery of letters and document shipments, addressed and unaddressed direct mail, and newspapers and magazines, as well as online services, such as e-letter and cross-media solutions; and physical and digital services in customer communications and document processing.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Österreichische Post (OSTIY)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Österreichische Post Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Österreichische Post and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.