Pebble Beach Systems Group plc (LON:PEB – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 2.1% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as GBX 11.03 ($0.14) and last traded at GBX 11.50 ($0.14). 27,020 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 75% from the average session volume of 109,173 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 11.75 ($0.14).
The firm has a market capitalization of £14.33 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 9.58. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 12.53 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 11.76.
Pebble Beach Systems Group Company Profile (LON:PEB)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Pebble Beach Systems Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pebble Beach Systems Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.