Pennon Group Plc (OTCMKTS:PEGRF – Get Rating)’s share price was up 1.4% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $12.94 and last traded at $12.94. Approximately 2,800 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 85% from the average daily volume of 1,511 shares. The stock had previously closed at $12.76.
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group downgraded Pennon Group from a “hold” rating to an “underperform” rating in a report on Tuesday, February 22nd.
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $13.16 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $14.02.
Pennon Group Plc engages in the environmental infrastructure businesses in the United Kingdom, rest of European Union, China, and internationally. The company's Water segment comprises the regulated water and wastewater services for customers in Cornwall, Devon, and parts of Dorset and Somerset; and water services in the areas of Dorset, Hampshire, and Wiltshire.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pennon Group (PEGRF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Pennon Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pennon Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.