Premier Exhibitions, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PRXIQ – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. Premier Exhibitions shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 0 shares changing hands.
About Premier Exhibitions (OTCMKTS:PRXIQ)
Premier Exhibitions, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in presenting museum-quality touring exhibitions to public worldwide. It operates through two segments, Exhibition Management and RMS Titanic. It develops, deploys, operates, and presents exhibition products in exhibition centers, museums, and non-traditional venues.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Premier Exhibitions (PRXIQ)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Premier Exhibitions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Premier Exhibitions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.