Principal U.S. Small-Cap Adaptive Multi-Factor ETF (BATS:PLTL – Get Rating)’s stock price was up 0.7% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $21.22 and last traded at $21.22. Approximately 5 shares were traded during trading, The stock had previously closed at $21.07.
The business has a 50-day moving average of $23.40 and a 200-day moving average of $24.71.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Principal U.S. Small-Cap Adaptive Multi-Factor ETF (PLTL)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Principal U.S. Small-Cap Adaptive Multi-Factor ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Principal U.S. Small-Cap Adaptive Multi-Factor ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.