Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:RCRUY – Get Rating)’s share price was down 4.4% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $5.31 and last traded at $5.47. Approximately 573,100 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 7% from the average daily volume of 613,487 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.72.
Several analysts have recently commented on RCRUY shares. UBS Group raised Recruit from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Tuesday, March 15th. Citigroup downgraded Recruit from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note on Tuesday, May 24th.
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $7.09 and a 200 day moving average price of $8.95.
Recruit Holdings Co, Ltd. provides HR technology and business solutions. The company operates through three segments: HR Technology, Media & Solutions, and Staffing. The HR Technology segment provides various technological solutions that help job seekers and employers in navigating hiring and recruitment.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Recruit (RCRUY)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Recruit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Recruit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.