Shaw Communications, Inc. (TSE:SJR – Get Rating) – Equities researchers at National Bank Financial reduced their FY2022 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for Shaw Communications in a research note issued on Sunday, June 19th. National Bank Financial analyst A. Shine now anticipates that the company will post earnings of $1.55 per share for the year, down from their prior estimate of $1.56. National Bank Financial has a “Outperform Market Weight” rating on the stock.
Shaw Communications (TSE:SJR – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, April 13th. The company reported C$0.39 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of C$0.41 by C($0.02). The firm had revenue of C$1.36 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of C$1.39 billion.
- Quest Diagnostic Stock is Ready to Move Higher
- Chewy Stock is Not All Bark and No Bite
- Cracks Form In Adobe’s Growth Outlook
- MarketBeat Podcast: How To Navigate The Market Downturn Like A Pro
- PEG Ratio Pegs These 3 Stocks as Long-Term Buys
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Shaw Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shaw Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.