RIV Capital Inc. (TSE:RIV – Get Rating) shares were down 6.3% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$1.42 and last traded at C$1.50. Approximately 544,175 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 35% from the average daily volume of 403,976 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$1.60.
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of C$1.50. The firm has a market cap of C$213.65 million and a P/E ratio of -1.63. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.14, a quick ratio of 117.80 and a current ratio of 118.18.
About RIV Capital (TSE:RIV)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for RIV Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RIV Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.