Shares of Rocky Mountain Liquor Inc. (CVE:RUM – Get Rating) fell 3.1% on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$0.16 and last traded at C$0.16. 29,301 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 44% from the average session volume of 52,380 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.16.
The firm has a market capitalization of C$7.41 million and a PE ratio of 9.12. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 221.10, a quick ratio of 0.04 and a current ratio of 1.10. The company’s fifty day moving average price is C$0.16 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$0.19.
Rocky Mountain Liquor Company Profile (CVE:RUM)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Rocky Mountain Liquor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rocky Mountain Liquor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.