Satellogic Inc. (NASDAQ:SATL – Get Rating) gapped down before the market opened on Tuesday . The stock had previously closed at $5.04, but opened at $4.84. Satellogic shares last traded at $4.99, with a volume of 767 shares trading hands.
Separately, Piper Sandler started coverage on Satellogic in a report on Tuesday, May 10th. They set an “underweight” rating and a $5.00 price objective on the stock.
The business’s fifty day moving average is $6.43.
About Satellogic (NASDAQ:SATL)
Satellogic Inc builds and operates nano satellites for commercial-grade Earth observation in real-time. It offers data streams that are used in decision-making processes for various branches of government, organizations, businesses, and individuals. Its satellites are used for applications in agriculture, pipeline monitoring, critical infrastructure monitoring, disaster response, illegal logging, border patrol, port security, and other applications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Satellogic (SATL)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Satellogic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Satellogic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.