Slate Grocery REIT (OTCMKTS:SRRTF – Get Rating) was up 0.1% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $10.45 and last traded at $10.44. Approximately 12,700 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 40% from the average daily volume of 9,067 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.43.
The company has a 50 day moving average price of $11.84 and a 200 day moving average price of $11.91.
About Slate Grocery REIT (OTCMKTS:SRRTF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Slate Grocery REIT (SRRTF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Slate Grocery REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Slate Grocery REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.