SMC Co. (OTCMKTS:SMCAY – Get Rating)’s stock price reached a new 52-week low during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $21.62 and last traded at $22.22, with a volume of 412234 shares. The stock had previously closed at $22.57.
The stock has a market capitalization of $29.94 billion, a PE ratio of 19.46 and a beta of 0.91. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $24.94 and a 200 day moving average price of $28.20.
About SMC (OTCMKTS:SMCAY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SMC (SMCAY)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for SMC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SMC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.