Solitario Zinc Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:XPL – Get Rating) (TSE:SLR) shares passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.60. Solitario Zinc shares last traded at $0.60, with a volume of 764 shares trading hands.
The stock has a market cap of $38.86 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -15.00 and a beta of 1.47.
Solitario Zinc (NYSEAMERICAN:XPL – Get Rating) (TSE:SLR) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, May 4th. The basic materials company reported ($0.01) earnings per share for the quarter. On average, research analysts forecast that Solitario Zinc Corp. will post -0.04 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Solitario Zinc Company Profile (NYSEAMERICAN:XPL)
Solitario Zinc Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of zinc and other base metal properties in North and South America. The company holds a 50% operating interest in the Lik zinc-lead-silver property located in Northwest Alaska; 39% interest in the Florida Canyon zinc project located in northern Peru; and 85% interest in the Chambara exploration project located in Peru.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Solitario Zinc (XPL)
- Two High Yields The Insiders Are Buying
- PEG Ratio Pegs These 3 Stocks as Long-Term Buys
- What To Buy Before The Q2 Earnings Season Kicks Off
- Target Is The Most Downgraded Stock You Can Buy Now
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Solitario Zinc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Solitario Zinc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.