Shares of Sound Energy plc (LON:SOU – Get Rating) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 2.07 ($0.03) and traded as low as GBX 1.63 ($0.02). Sound Energy shares last traded at GBX 1.69 ($0.02), with a volume of 12,240,928 shares trading hands.
The company has a quick ratio of 2.51, a current ratio of 3.11 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 12.92. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 2.37 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 2.07. The company has a market capitalization of £31.19 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.45.
About Sound Energy (LON:SOU)
- Target Is The Most Downgraded Stock You Can Buy Now
- What To Buy Before The Q2 Earnings Season Kicks Off
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Sound Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sound Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.