Spot Coffee Ltd. (CVE:SPP – Get Rating)’s stock price reached a new 52-week high on Tuesday . The company traded as high as C$0.06 and last traded at C$0.04, with a volume of 229600 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.06.
The firm has a market cap of C$6.38 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 18.33. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is C$0.04 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$0.03.
Spot Coffee Company Profile (CVE:SPP)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Spot Coffee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spot Coffee and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.