THK Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:THKLY – Get Rating) traded down 1.2% on Monday . The stock traded as low as $9.46 and last traded at $9.53. 8,700 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 74% from the average session volume of 33,977 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.65.
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group downgraded THK from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Friday, April 22nd. Three analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating and two have given a hold rating to the company. According to MarketBeat, THK presently has an average rating of “Sell”.
The firm has a market cap of $2.48 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 45.38 and a beta of 1.17. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $10.09 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $11.10.
THK Co, Ltd. manufactures and supplies machinery components worldwide. It provides linear motion (LM) guides, spline nuts, LM strokes, cross roller guides, linear ball slides, flat rollers, slide rails, LM guide actuators, ball splines, linear bushes, precision linear packs, cross roller tables, LM rollers, and slide packs.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on THK (THKLY)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for THK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for THK and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.