thyssenkrupp AG (ETR:TKA – Get Rating)’s share price hit a new 52-week low on Tuesday . The company traded as low as €6.58 ($6.92) and last traded at €7.02 ($7.39), with a volume of 2300892 shares. The stock had previously closed at €6.97 ($7.33).
The company has a current ratio of 1.98, a quick ratio of 1.06 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 31.81. The business has a 50-day moving average price of €7.76 and a two-hundred day moving average price of €8.58. The firm has a market capitalization of $4.37 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.79.
About thyssenkrupp (ETR:TKA)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for thyssenkrupp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for thyssenkrupp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.