Timberline Resources Co. (OTCMKTS:TLRS – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 6.7% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $0.17 and last traded at $0.17. Approximately 39,500 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 64% from the average daily volume of 110,702 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.18.
The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $0.20 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.20. The firm has a market capitalization of $23.73 million, a PE ratio of -5.60 and a beta of 1.78. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02, a quick ratio of 9.46 and a current ratio of 9.46.
About Timberline Resources (OTCMKTS:TLRS)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Timberline Resources (TLRS)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Timberline Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Timberline Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.