Tower Resources Ltd. (CVE:TWR – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week high on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as C$0.38 and last traded at C$0.38, with a volume of 446580 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.34.
The firm has a market cap of C$49.08 million and a PE ratio of -280.00. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of C$0.29 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.19.
Tower Resources Company Profile (CVE:TWR)
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Tower Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tower Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.