Trend Aggregation Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:TAAG – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 0% on Monday . The stock traded as low as $20.85 and last traded at $20.95. 1,332 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 54% from the average session volume of 2,920 shares. The stock had previously closed at $20.95.
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $20.95 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $20.95.
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in Trend Aggregation Growth ETF stock. Citadel Advisors LLC bought a new stake in shares of Trend Aggregation Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:TAAG – Get Rating) during the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The fund bought 20,234 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $573,000. Citadel Advisors LLC owned approximately 8.99% of Trend Aggregation Growth ETF at the end of the most recent reporting period.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trend Aggregation Growth ETF (TAAG)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Trend Aggregation Growth ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trend Aggregation Growth ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.