Regency Centers (NYSE:REG – Get Rating) had its price objective dropped by equities research analysts at Truist Financial from $78.00 to $67.00 in a note issued to investors on Tuesday, Stock Target Advisor reports. Truist Financial’s target price suggests a potential upside of 16.28% from the company’s previous close.
Separately, StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Regency Centers in a research note on Thursday, March 31st. They issued a “hold” rating on the stock.
Shares of REG stock opened at $57.62 on Tuesday. Regency Centers has a 52-week low of $55.78 and a 52-week high of $78.78. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $66.92.
About Regency Centers (Get Rating)
Regency Centers is the preeminent national owner, operator, and developer of shopping centers located in affluent and densely populated trade areas. Our portfolio includes thriving properties merchandised with highly productive grocers, restaurants, service providers, and best-in-class retailers that connect to their neighborhoods, communities, and customers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Regency Centers (REG)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Quest Diagnostic Stock is Ready to Move Higher
- MarketBeat Podcast: How To Navigate The Market Downturn Like A Pro
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Regency Centers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Regency Centers and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.