Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities Index Fund (NASDAQ:VTIP – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 0.2% on Monday . The stock traded as low as $50.14 and last traded at $50.22. Approximately 249,084 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 94% from the average daily volume of 4,226,654 shares. The stock had previously closed at $50.30.
The company’s 50-day moving average price is $50.66 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $51.11.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, April 6th. Shareholders of record on Monday, April 4th were issued a $0.487 dividend. This represents a $1.95 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 3.88%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, April 1st.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities Index Fund (VTIP)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities Index Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities Index Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.