Shares of Vanguard Short-Term Treasury Index Fund (NASDAQ:VGSH – Get Rating) saw unusually-strong trading volume on Tuesday . Approximately 263,058 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 92% from the previous session’s volume of 3,150,054 shares.The stock last traded at $58.55 and had previously closed at $58.57.
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $59.02 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $59.78.
The firm also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, May 5th. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, May 3rd were issued a dividend of $0.029 per share. This represents a $0.35 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.59%. The ex-dividend date was Monday, May 2nd. This is a boost from Vanguard Short-Term Treasury Index Fund’s previous monthly dividend of $0.02.
About Vanguard Short-Term Treasury Index Fund (NASDAQ:VGSH)
Vanguard Short Term Government Bond ETF (the Fund) seeks to track the performance of a market-weighted government bond index with a short-term, dollar-weighted average maturity. The Fund employs a passive management or indexing investment approach designed to track the performance of the Barclays Capital U.S.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vanguard Short-Term Treasury Index Fund (VGSH)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard Short-Term Treasury Index Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard Short-Term Treasury Index Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.