Waterloo Brewing Ltd. (OTCMKTS:BIBLF – Get Rating) passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $3.70 and traded as low as $3.00. Waterloo Brewing shares last traded at $3.00, with a volume of 200 shares.
Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group cut their target price on Waterloo Brewing from C$9.00 to C$7.50 in a research note on Tuesday, March 22nd.
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $3.70 and a 200 day moving average of $4.15.
Waterloo Brewing Ltd. engages in the production, distribution, and sale of alcohol-based products. It produces, sells, markets, and distributes bottled, canned, and draft premium beer under the Waterloo brand name; and value beer under the Laker and Red Cap brands. The company also produces, sells, and markets vodka-based coolers and ciders under the Seagram trademark; beer under the LandShark brand name; and coolers under the Margaritaville trademark.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Waterloo Brewing (BIBLF)
- PEG Ratio Pegs These 3 Stocks as Long-Term Buys
- Two High Yields The Insiders Are Buying
- What To Buy Before The Q2 Earnings Season Kicks Off
- Target Is The Most Downgraded Stock You Can Buy Now
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Waterloo Brewing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Waterloo Brewing and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.