XP Power Limited (LON:XPP – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 4,048.31 ($49.59) and traded as low as GBX 2,930 ($35.89). XP Power shares last traded at GBX 2,930 ($35.89), with a volume of 22,380 shares trading hands.
Separately, Berenberg Bank decreased their target price on shares of XP Power from GBX 5,600 ($68.59) to GBX 4,020 ($49.24) and set a “buy” rating for the company in a research report on Monday, May 9th.
The business’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 3,261.15 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 4,048.31. The company has a market cap of £578.24 million and a P/E ratio of 25.75. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 24.19, a quick ratio of 0.90 and a current ratio of 2.48.
About XP Power (LON:XPP)
XP Power Limited, an investment holding company, designs and manufactures power supply solutions in Europe, North America, and Asia. The company offers AC-DC power supplies, DC-DC converters, high voltage DC-DC converters, high voltage AC-DC power supplies, RF power systems, EMI filters, custom power supplies, and 3 phase power sources.
- Target Is The Most Downgraded Stock You Can Buy Now
- What To Buy Before The Q2 Earnings Season Kicks Off
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for XP Power Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for XP Power and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.