ADVA Optical Networking SE (OTCMKTS:ADVOF – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 0.9% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $16.51 and last traded at $16.51. 400 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 10% from the average session volume of 364 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.36.
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $16.67 and a 200-day simple moving average of $15.98. The firm has a market cap of $824.84 million, a PE ratio of 13.31 and a beta of 1.35. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06, a current ratio of 1.81 and a quick ratio of 1.07.
ADVA Optical Networking Company Profile (OTCMKTS:ADVOF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ADVA Optical Networking (ADVOF)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for ADVA Optical Networking Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ADVA Optical Networking and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.