Shares of NYSE:AIRI opened at $0.69 on Wednesday. The stock has a market cap of $22.40 million, a P/E ratio of 11.58 and a beta of 0.83. The company has a current ratio of 1.76, a quick ratio of 0.36 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.51. Air Industries Group has a one year low of $0.65 and a one year high of $1.44. The company’s 50-day moving average is $0.73.
Air Industries Group (NYSE:AIRI – Get Rating) last announced its earnings results on Friday, March 25th. The company reported $0.05 EPS for the quarter. Air Industries Group had a return on equity of 10.61% and a net margin of 3.06%. The business had revenue of $15.42 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $15.80 million. Equities research analysts expect that Air Industries Group will post 0.05 EPS for the current year.
Air Industries Group, an aerospace and defense company, designs, manufactures, and sells structural parts and assemblies for mission-critical aerospace and defense applications, and a prime contractor to the U.S. Department of Defense in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Complex Machining and Turbine and Engine Component.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Air Industries Group (AIRI)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Air Industries Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Air Industries Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.