Equities researchers at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of AMCON Distributing (NYSE:DIT – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Shares of AMCON Distributing stock opened at $165.50 on Wednesday. AMCON Distributing has a 52-week low of $122.85 and a 52-week high of $270.00. The company has a current ratio of 2.87, a quick ratio of 0.89 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.49. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $164.54. The firm has a market capitalization of $96.82 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 5.94 and a beta of 0.67.
AMCON Distributing (NYSE:DIT – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Monday, April 18th. The company reported $5.19 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. AMCON Distributing had a net margin of 0.94% and a return on equity of 20.66%. The business had revenue of $391.89 million for the quarter.
AMCON Distributing Company, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the wholesale distribution of consumer products in the Central, Rocky Mountain, and Mid-South regions of the United States. It operates through Wholesale Distribution and Retail Health Food segments. The Wholesale Distribution segment distributes consumer products, including cigarettes and tobacco products, candy and other confectionery, beverages, groceries, paper products, health and beauty care products, frozen and refrigerated products, and institutional foodservice products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AMCON Distributing (DIT)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for AMCON Distributing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AMCON Distributing and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.