NYSE:AMS opened at $2.24 on Wednesday. The firm has a market capitalization of $13.62 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 28.00 and a beta of 0.99. American Shared Hospital Services has a twelve month low of $2.08 and a twelve month high of $3.19. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $2.29 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $2.33. The company has a quick ratio of 3.16, a current ratio of 3.16 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.56.
American Shared Hospital Services (NYSE:AMS – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, March 24th. The company reported $0.06 earnings per share for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $4.69 million for the quarter. American Shared Hospital Services had a return on equity of 3.69% and a net margin of 2.40%.
American Shared Hospital Services leases radiosurgery and radiation therapy equipment to health care providers. The company offers radiosurgery equipment for the Gamma Knife stereotactic radiosurgery, a non-invasive procedure to treat malignant and benign brain tumors, and arteriovenous malformations, as well as for trigeminal neuralgia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on American Shared Hospital Services (AMS)
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for American Shared Hospital Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for American Shared Hospital Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.