Aurora Cannabis Inc (OTCMKTS:ACBFF – Get Rating)’s share price hit a new 52-week low on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $1.33 and last traded at $1.35, with a volume of 5598299 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $1.29.
The stock’s 50 day moving average is $2.53 and its two-hundred day moving average is $3.87.
Aurora Cannabis Company Profile (OTCMKTS:ACBFF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aurora Cannabis (ACBFF)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Aurora Cannabis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aurora Cannabis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.