Bam Bam Resources Corp. (OTCMKTS:NPEZF – Get Rating) rose 7.6% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.20 and last traded at $0.18. Approximately 31,352 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 88% from the average daily volume of 251,111 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.17.
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $0.29 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.53.
About Bam Bam Resources (OTCMKTS:NPEZF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bam Bam Resources (NPEZF)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Bam Bam Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bam Bam Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.