Biglari Holdings Inc (NYSE:BH.A – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 1.4% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $582.00 and last traded at $582.00. 631 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 263% from the average session volume of 174 shares. The stock had previously closed at $590.10.
Separately, TheStreet lowered Biglari from a “b-” rating to a “c-” rating in a report on Friday, May 13th.
The stock has a market cap of $1.33 billion, a PE ratio of -5.16 and a beta of 1.98. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $674.61 and a 200 day moving average price of $684.12.
About Biglari (NYSE:BH.A)
Biglari Holdings Inc, through its subsidiaries, primarily operates and franchises restaurants in the United States. The company owns, operates, and franchises restaurants under the Steak n Shake and Western Sizzlin names. As of December 31, 2019, it operated 368 Steak n Shake company-operated restaurants and 213 franchised units; and 4 Western Sizzlin company-operated restaurants and 48 franchised units.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Biglari (BH.A)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Biglari Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Biglari and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.