Budweiser Brewing Company APAC Limited (OTCMKTS:BDWBF – Get Rating) was down 1.5% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $2.70 and last traded at $2.70. Approximately 300 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 90% from the average daily volume of 2,875 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.74.
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $2.56 and its 200 day moving average price is $2.70.
Budweiser Brewing Company APAC Company Profile (OTCMKTS:BDWBF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Budweiser Brewing Company APAC (BDWBF)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Budweiser Brewing Company APAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Budweiser Brewing Company APAC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.