Shares of NYSE CPHI opened at $0.22 on Wednesday. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $0.26. The company has a quick ratio of 0.43, a current ratio of 0.82 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.93. China Pharma has a 1-year low of $0.20 and a 1-year high of $0.97. The company has a market capitalization of $10.39 million, a PE ratio of -2.69 and a beta of 0.46.
China Pharma (NYSE:CPHI – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, March 31st. The company reported ($0.02) earnings per share for the quarter. The company had revenue of $2.89 million for the quarter. China Pharma had a negative return on equity of 59.21% and a negative net margin of 41.21%.
China Pharma Holdings, Inc develops, manufactures, and markets generic and branded pharmaceutical, and biochemical products primarily to hospitals and private retailers in the People's Republic of China. The company offers products in the form of dry powder injectables, liquid injectables, tablets, capsules, and cephalosporin oral solutions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Pharma (CPHI)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for China Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.