Continental Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:CTTAF – Get Rating) was up 0.4% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $79.03 and last traded at $75.65. Approximately 38 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 97% from the average daily volume of 1,268 shares. The stock had previously closed at $75.35.
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $70.75 and its 200 day moving average is $84.71.
About Continental Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:CTTAF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Continental Aktiengesellschaft (CTTAF)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Continental Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Continental Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.