Electronic Systems Technology, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ELST – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 2.2% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.28 and last traded at $0.28. 10,000 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 303% from the average session volume of 2,482 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.27.
The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.27 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.30.
About Electronic Systems Technology (OTCMKTS:ELST)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Electronic Systems Technology (ELST)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Electronic Systems Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Electronic Systems Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.