Shares of Exactus Inc (OTCMKTS:EXDI – Get Rating) shot up 194.5% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.50 and last traded at $0.37. 29,021 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 65% from the average session volume of 83,144 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.13.
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.40 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.54. The stock has a market cap of $222.38 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -4.89 and a beta of 4.21.
About Exactus (OTCMKTS:EXDI)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Exactus (EXDI)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Exactus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Exactus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.