Shares of Fidelity Metaverse ETF (NYSEARCA:FMET – Get Rating) rose 2.1% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $22.05 and last traded at $21.94. Approximately 49,681 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 171% from the average daily volume of 18,319 shares. The stock had previously closed at $21.49.
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $23.05.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fidelity Metaverse ETF (FMET)
- Lululemon Stock Bestows a Buying Opportunity
- Buy the Dip in These 3 Mid-Caps
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Fidelity Metaverse ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fidelity Metaverse ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.