Fuji Media Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:FJTNY – Get Rating) shares traded up 0.2% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $4.24 and last traded at $4.24. 991 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 11% from the average session volume of 1,117 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.23.
The company has a 50 day moving average of $4.32 and a 200-day moving average of $4.84.
Fuji Media Company Profile (OTCMKTS:FJTNY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fuji Media (FJTNY)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Fuji Media Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fuji Media and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.