Fulton Financial Co. (NASDAQ:FULTP – Get Rating) dropped 1.2% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $20.66 and last traded at $20.66. Approximately 13,917 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 23% from the average daily volume of 18,079 shares. The stock had previously closed at $20.91.
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $20.87.
About Fulton Financial (NASDAQ:FULTP)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fulton Financial (FULTP)
- Lululemon Stock Bestows a Buying Opportunity
- Buy the Dip in These 3 Mid-Caps
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Fulton Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fulton Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.