Goldsource Mines Inc. (OTCMKTS:GXSFF – Get Rating) shares fell 4.6% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.46 and last traded at $0.46. 100 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 99% from the average session volume of 7,488 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.48.
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $0.52 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.60.
About Goldsource Mines (OTCMKTS:GXSFF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Goldsource Mines (GXSFF)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Goldsource Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Goldsource Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.