Grupo Herdez, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:GUZOF – Get Rating) shares traded down 2.1% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as 1.40 and last traded at 1.40. 100 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 100% from the average session volume of 20,235 shares. The stock had previously closed at 1.43.
The company’s fifty day moving average is 1.52.
About Grupo Herdez (OTCMKTS:GUZOF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grupo Herdez (GUZOF)
- Lululemon Stock Bestows a Buying Opportunity
- Buy the Dip in These 3 Mid-Caps
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Grupo Herdez Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grupo Herdez and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.