Separately, Barclays decreased their target price on Hemnet Group AB (publ) from SEK 170 to SEK 160 and set an “equal weight” rating on the stock in a report on Friday, April 29th.
Shares of HMNTY stock traded down $0.43 during trading on Tuesday, reaching $11.00. 4,044 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 5,533. Hemnet Group AB has a twelve month low of $10.60 and a twelve month high of $16.82. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $13.16.
Hemnet Group AB (publ) operates a property platform. Its platform gathers various property buyers, sellers, and real estate agents in one place. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hemnet Group AB (publ) (HMNTY)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Hemnet Group AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hemnet Group AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.