Hour Loop, Inc. (NASDAQ:HOUR – Get Rating) rose 0.3% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $3.05 and last traded at $2.91. Approximately 233,489 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 84% from the average daily volume of 1,468,846 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.90.
The company’s 50-day moving average is $3.20. The company has a quick ratio of 0.64, a current ratio of 1.52 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03.
Hour Loop (NASDAQ:HOUR – Get Rating) last posted its earnings results on Monday, May 16th. The company reported ($0.02) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The business had revenue of $12.35 million during the quarter.
About Hour Loop (NASDAQ:HOUR)
Hour Loop, Inc, an online retailer, engages in e-commerce retailing in the United States. The company sells home/garden décor, toys, kitchenware, apparel, and electronics products. It sells its products through hourloop.com, amazon.com, and walmart.com. Hour Loop, Inc was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Redmond, Washington.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hour Loop (HOUR)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Hour Loop Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hour Loop and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.