NYSE IMH opened at $0.65 on Wednesday. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.72. Impac Mortgage has a 52-week low of $0.60 and a 52-week high of $2.54. The company has a current ratio of 1.57, a quick ratio of 0.50 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 10.05. The company has a market cap of $13.88 million, a PE ratio of -2.49 and a beta of 0.60.
About Impac Mortgage (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Impac Mortgage (IMH)
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Impac Mortgage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Impac Mortgage and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.