Invesco DWA Energy Momentum ETF (NYSEARCA:PXI – Get Rating) shot up 4.2% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $42.82 and last traded at $42.30. 94,735 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 5% from the average session volume of 100,225 shares. The stock had previously closed at $40.60.
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $45.18 and a 200-day simple moving average of $39.12.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco DWA Energy Momentum ETF (PXI)
- Lululemon Stock Bestows a Buying Opportunity
- Buy the Dip in These 3 Mid-Caps
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco DWA Energy Momentum ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco DWA Energy Momentum ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.