ISDR stock opened at $19.67 on Wednesday. The stock has a market cap of $74.41 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 23.14 and a beta of 0.90. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $24.10. Issuer Direct has a one year low of $18.21 and a one year high of $33.06.
About Issuer Direct (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Issuer Direct (ISDR)
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Two Defensive Stocks To Get Aggressive With
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Issuer Direct Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Issuer Direct and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.