Legrand SA (OTCMKTS:LGRVF – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $76.45 and last traded at $76.45, with a volume of 0 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $76.45.
The company has a market capitalization of $20.35 billion, a P/E ratio of 18.88 and a beta of 1.07. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $87.44 and a 200-day simple moving average of $97.39. The company has a quick ratio of 1.56, a current ratio of 2.06 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.75.
About Legrand (OTCMKTS:LGRVF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Legrand (LGRVF)
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Legrand Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Legrand and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.