MassRoots, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MSRT – Get Rating)’s stock price hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $6.12 and last traded at $6.12, with a volume of 12355 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $5.70.
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $5.67 and a 200 day moving average price of $8.85.
About MassRoots (OTCMKTS:MSRT)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MassRoots (MSRT)
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- This Still Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Dividend-Paying Midstream Oil Companies That Could Help You The Mitigate Market Volatility
- Don’t Get Too Bullish On Lennar Even Though It’s A Good Buy
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for MassRoots Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MassRoots and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.